The PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Solider which will be released on June 12th in North America will reportedly feature full DirectX 11 support including DX11 renderer, hi-quality Assets, additional post process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support, DX11 enhanced tessellation (for soft 3D models), shaders-based realistic lighting and volumetric fog.
It will also include an Online Widget that will allow Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality which can be accessed at any moment from any screen, as well as fully customisable controls for the localised keyboards. System requirements below.
Minimum hardware requirements
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
- PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
- VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
- DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
- HDD space : 25 GB
Recommended hardware requirements
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
- RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
- Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
Whilst the PC version doesn't release until June, the console versions release on May 22nd in the US, May 25th in Europe, and May 24th in Australia. Will you be picking up a copy?